- Our Cause
- Work for the Y
After School Program
Kindergarten through 8th Grade
Parents love YMCA After School, our family-centered program that nurtures the whole child by inspiring academic success, healthy movement and social and emotional development. Our staff of caring, trained educators are role models who lead activities that promote cooperation and character development. Parents can be productive at work knowing their children are in a safe and stimulating after school environment.
- Homework Support
The YMCA's caring staff helps with homework to complement and enrich your child's educational experience.
- Fun Choices
Kids have fun with friends during literacy, science, performing arts, non-competitive sports and games!
- Healthy Movement
Our iPlay health and wellness curriculum gets kids moving with structured, fun physical activity.
Schedule and Options
- Monday through Friday, school dismissal to 6:00 pm
- 2, 3 and 5 day options
- Care provided on snow, vacation and in-service days
- Year-round options
Care for kids in the Reading and North Reading School Districts
- Reading After School Program at the Burbank YMCA (K - 4th grade)
- Batchelder School (K - 5th grade)
- Hood School (K - 5th grade)
- E.E. Little School (K - 5th grade)
YMCA Childcare is licensed by the Mass Department of Early Education and Care.